Navenby Community Centre and Village OfficeThe Venue @ Navenby offers several options for bookings -
Each large room has climate control, a wooden floor, storage and an individual kitchen and is isolated from the other rooms so that concurrent activities can be managed. We are equipped to cater for your large or small functions - seminars, weddings, dinners and parties or day and evening classes.The premises are fully licensed. A WiFi link is available. We can advise on caterers, bands and discos. The Main Hall
- Available for day, evening and weekend bookings from 1 hour to all day to suit all types of events and classes. Seating for up to 175 and an excellent dance floor. A large kitchen and cellar room provide space for caterers and bar staff. The large Lobby provides an ideal reception area. Full blinds and screened emergency doors provide complete privacy. The Pre-school
room - Happy Days Pre-school
provides pre-school and day-care services Monday to Friday. Visit Happy Days
for further details. The room is available for weekend bookings and in conjunction with the Main Hall as a social area for large events.The Club Room
- available for daytime and evening activity groups, meetings, parties and smaller events or with the Main Hall as a separate activity room. A kitchen is included for light refreshments.The Private Room
- a smaller space suitable for booking as a temporary office, class room or treatment room for professional users or private meetings. WiFi enabled.The Village Office
- to visit for parish and NKDC information and for Parish Council activities - open Tuesday - Friday 9.30am to 12 noon.The Changing Rooms
- provide 4 FA compliant rooms with showers and toilets and two rooms for officials. These will be used by Navenby Junior Football Club but will be available to rent and for other sports and field activities.The Field
- can be reserved for outdoor activities or displays at certain times of the year with independent access to male and female toilets and showers. The Main Hall kitchen provides a serving hatch to the field for refreshments.
The Venue and Playing Field operate as a registered charity (#514422) with the Parish Council as Trustee.